All my friends and family already know this so it's not like I'm coming out of the closet. Actually this post is for two reasons. I feel I should have something new here at least once a week and secondly, I need an avatar for the Universal Browncoat Board . There, my screen name is spacerk.
I chose the attached (hopefully) picture because it will resonate with my fellow F/S geeks. It's got the Asian theme and the greatly feared blue gloves combined with the underlieing...underlying?...oh, hell, fundamental theme of taking risks for pay (throwing the dice/gambling).
One of my ongoing hobbies/projects is basking in the glow of F/S with my fellow geeks. Along those lines, we're planning a big movie premiere shindig in Orlando on Sept 30th. If you like science fiction, westerns, adventure, humor, handsome men, beautiful women or just good storytelling, you should check out Firefly and/or Serenity. OR if you're just interested in partying with some fun people, come to our premiere. Details are at www.fireflyverse.net - should already be a link over on the left of the screen there. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment