Well, I tried... Could it be my liberal religious views that disqualified me? Maybe it's those two divorces... Don't I get a third try?!
Apparently, 21% of people who take the "test" are rejected. Does this mean there is no possibility for finding a soul mate? Or, just that these personality types aren't likely to get married, which is the stated goal of the site.
Hmm, I wonder if one of the other rejects has already set up a separate site for all of us rejects...going to check...
Google is my friend. This link gave an interesting overall review: http://blacktable.com/keller040811.htm
Basically, I shouldn't have wasted my time. Maybe I'll have better luck with Match.com. ;-)
Addendum: And according to this woman, I was lucky to be rejected: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/2/5/145919/2183
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I smell a good story in this... ;) Did they even give you a reason?
Hello from a fellow Central Florida Browncoat! :)
They didn't give me a reason but after reading info from other rejects I think it's either the 2 divorces or the liberal politics. (shrug)
Ah well, I'm having better luck with some other sites I use. ;-)
So it's all shiny!
Did you catch the latest FF marathon on Sci Fi channel? Always fun to hear the original intros again...
Post a Comment