(Warning: Reckless speculation about Harry Potter ending and pure spoilage of Sopranos ending ahead. Proceed at your own risk.)
Soooo many G.P.s....
I can't get through the day without a little chocolate. Well, sometimes it takes a lot! Just depends on the day. Dove Dark Chocolate is my favorite.
I was thrilled to find out that Universal HD (check your cable listings) is going to start replaying the short Firefly series next month (July) in High Definition (of course). They have a cool promo on their site. (Make sure you have your speakers adjusted before you click on the link!)
I went looking for a FF fix after listening to the last of the Harry Potter audio book CDs I had checked out. I'm preparing for the final HP installment next month. I'll get my book a little late as I'm insisting on a British edition (found on amazon.ca vs. higher$/longer delay from amazon.uk). Yes, I'm an elitist snob on this particular subject. I'm betting Harry will die in the end but then that's what I thought about Tony Soprano, too. Maybe, JK will just have Harry, Ron and Hermoine meet at the Leaky Cauldron for some fries after Harry beats Voldemort to death with his Nimbus 2000...THE END.
$$$$ - I've become totally addicted to Bloomberg and CNBC (Mad Money, Fast Money) after opening a brokerage account with my meager thousandaire fortune. I'm even switching around mutual funds for my IRAs. I'm "all in" the I-Fund with my TSP account (26% in last 12 months!!). I used one of those retirement calculators and found that I could actually be a millionaire by the time I am 60 years YOUNG if I can get a 17.5% return from now until then. I think it's doable! :-) If you haven't checked on your retirement accounts lately, give it a go and have some fun. What else is money for??!!
Rounding out the top 5 is Steve, of course. He won't let me take a nude pic so you'll just have to trust me... ;-)
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Chris also is addicted to CNBC. He does the millionare game once a week, at least. He has so much fun!
My favorite personality is Eric Bolling - he's smart and good natured. I tried their Million $ portfolio challenge but the best I could do is make it into the top 8%. Maybe next year...
Post a Comment