Somebody sent me an article with the latest terminology for all things Bloggish:
Blaudience - a blog's readership (thankyou for taking the time!)
Blistless - when a blogger becomes lazy about updating his or her blog (I'm trying to do better)
Blog Carnival - a blog that includes links to other articles on similar topics
Bloggies - one of the most popular blog awards (I could get a ribbon for this stuff?!)
Blogoshpere - the blogging community (I've heard this one used often by jealous TV "journalists")
Blogstorm - increased activity or information about a particular subject or controversy, often dealing with current events
Celeblog - a blog about celebrities similar to tabloid magazines (;-P - why waste more time on these people?!)
K-log - a "knowledge log" or blog usually used by workers sharing company information
Milblog - a blog written by or for members of the military (we've got our own category!!)
Plog - a blog that features politically-oriented material
Vlog - a video blog (you don't want to see THAT, do you? - Me picking cookie crumbs out of my lap? Why?)
Latest about me: Had a great dinner with an old AF buddy at California Pizza Kitchen in Orlando last night. She's big time in DC now - so I got an interesting perspective on the beltway follies. Second to seeing/chatting with her again, was the fantastic Tortilla Soup (my absolute fave!). The hummus was even better than I remembered, too. If they don't open a CPK in Jacksonville soon, I'll have to get the franchise myself.
Today, I'm back at the beach house and feeling a bit overwhelmed without Steve here to help. I've got a long to-do list and working my way up a hill of worry over the current real estate market. (sigh) Ah well, most of you know the pain that is moving so no need to elaborate.
Be well and try to inject a little sanity into the world. Maybe if we all work on it together... Yeah, well, I can dream...
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment